Large-scale narcotics arrest operation completed
A large-scale narcotics arrest operation was completed by federal, state and local authorities Friday morning in Neshoba County.
New Orleans Homeland Security Investigations, the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics, Mississippi Attorney General, and the Neshoba County District Attorney will announce the arrests Friday afternoon.
Expected to make the announcement are:
• Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Director Steven Maxwell
• Deputy Attorney General Mary Helen Wall
• HSI New Orleans acting Special Agent in Charge Jack Staton
• Drug Enforcement Agency Assistant Special Agent in Charge Kevin Gaddy
• Neshoba County Sheriff Eric Clark
Check neshobademocrat.com for updates.